A Must Know Information To The Legacy Cinema Audience
Legacy Cinema is a nine screen multiplex theatre acts as great family entertainment in Greenfield, Indiana. Legacy Cinema insists that it is citizens right to know about the theatre management importance in order to govern
Legacy Cinema is a nine screen multiplex theatre acts as great family entertainment in Greenfield, Indiana. Legacy Cinema insists that it is citizens right to know about the theatre management importance in order to govern various issues. Below appending are a few compilations on important points that every cinema theatre must follow in the State. A similar set of rules also exists across the states and cities that the theatre managements can also share the same with the audience to let them know about the cinema theatre reputation. Legacy cinema innovation LCI- 98 is one among them in order to maintain the brand reputation.
Show rules and Show timings
Though it is mentioned in Legacy Cinema’s website that shows timings may subject to change with no prior notice to the audience, below appending key-notes are most important that the theatre management is followed.
- No shows must be screened before 08.40 AM and after 01.30 AM at any cost
- The theatre management must exhibit any slides or the videos (at a minimum for 5 minutes) provided by the Licensing Authority of Government even if it is non-commercial.
It is to create awareness among the public and also to educate them.
Theatre Acts and Laws
Legacy Cinema Innovation LCI – 98 follows a strict code of obeying the acts and laws charted for cinema theatre.
- The theatre management and the lease holders are subject to the responsibility to make sure for the relevant circumstances that are stipulated under Legal Metrology Act and Legal Metrology Packaged Commodity Act
- Food Safety and Standards Act structured by WHO in order to compliant with provisions of Food Safety Regulations is mandatory for the food counter and snacks points in the theatre premises
Other Safety Measures
Being nine screens multiplex, Legacy Cinema meets the top notch class in all terms of facilities and infrastructure that sound good both for audience’s convenience and safety.
- The theatre must be facilitated with lifts and escalators with proper fix
- The theatre management must structure the show room with proper entrance, exit and along with emergency door
- Should be possible if the theatre management can show a documentary on what to do and how to get escaped at the time of emergency – this is pure because of educating the audience
- The floors and the theatre premises must be fixed with maps and instruction on where the audience then, how to reach the main door, how to go to the exit, where is the emergency exit to manage in the case of any hazards
- In addition, emergency department contact numbers, hospital numbers for casualty, police station, fire station must be displayed as posters in the theatre premises
Legacy Cinema follows all the above-discussed information and insists the same be followed by the other cinemas too. The audience spends a complete 3 hours under the complete supervision of the theatre management, hence it is their responsibility to seat them comfortably, treat them with good hospitality and send them out safely.