Help Your Team Perform Its Best With Clickup.Com
Solve all your problems of project management with clickup.com. According to “The Huffington Post”, the platform was ranked as the best project manager of 2016. The best part about ClickUp is that the data from
Solve all your problems of project management with clickup.com. According to “The Huffington Post”, the platform was ranked as the best project manager of 2016. The best part about ClickUp is that the data from the other project management apps can be imported into ClickUp. You can surf it all just to find out that why Clickup is the best asana alternative. Take a clear look at some of Clickup’s clickable features.
There may be multiple assignees in a single project in this best asana alternative.
Unlike the status like online, available, busy or offline that are commonly used in the social media, the user can set a wide range of custom statuses that would suit the team members performing the project. For example: in progress, check it, done, and so on.
The interface is neatly designed and beautiful which is an added advantage. Novice users can easily understand what is going on. The tutorial helps to find out where to access what options. There is no clumsiness involved in the interface which makes everything simpler.
Comment on images
Yet another highly useful feature of this platform is that comments can be made on images. If any image needs modifying or it is incorrect then the owner can be notified by commenting on the image. Similarly, if you need to appreciate the efforts of the owner for the image then you can comment on the image itself.
If you take a good look, you might find a total of three in number with the project views. There are different views that can be used in different instances.
- Board view: This type of view provides an agile view. The view can be used for simple presentations that are also highly informative.
- Table view: This type of view provides a tabular form for viewing the management of tasks. In this type of view, the tasks can be managed seamlessly. The table view provides a scope for multi-tasking which speeds up the work that is in progress.
- Box view: In this type of view one can find a high-level overview of all the projects or many tasks within a single project. These high-level views can be broken down according to assignee or category.
Pricing is always a factor that pops up instantly during any purchase and guess Clickup knows how to make a fruitful project management software budget friendly.
- The first type is the free plan that is free of cost and there is an available storage of 1 GB given to the user. Here only one project can be managed by the user.
- The second type is the professional plan which costs 9 dollars per user. This plan gives storage space of 100 GB to the user. The maximum number of projects that can be managed by the user is 10.
- The third type is the business plan which costs 7 dollars per user. This plan gives an unlimited storage space. The number of projects that can be assigned by the user is also unlimited. In addition to this documents and labels are available in the plan.
- The final type is the enterprise plan. You need to contact the website for the cost of this plan. This plan also provides an unlimited storage for the users. The number of projects that can be managed by the users is also unlimited.
Given the positive benefits, you must be rushing to the website to buy or shift to a better workflow management software. This time, with Clickup on, help your team members with their performance on a positive note.