Different Types Of E-Cigar Accessory Available In The Market
An E-cigar (or an Electronic Cigar), is a battery operated, power driven, the tube-like electronic inhaler which is used to substitute for tobacco smoking.They are often made to resemble actual tobacco cigars or cigarettes in
An E-cigar (or an Electronic Cigar), is a battery operated, power driven, the tube-like electronic inhaler which is used to substitute for tobacco smoking.They are often made to resemble actual tobacco cigars or cigarettes in their usage and appearance. They release vapors of water mixed with nicotine covered in a cartridge. The person then inhales these vapors just like he/she would inhale the smoke from an actual cigar. Thus, one must know that E-cigars don’t contain tobacco and rather uses a process that heats up liquid nicotine, turning it into vapors to be inhaled and then exhaled.
A recently conducted survey showed that that usage of e-cigars rose from about 11% in 2010 to about 23% in 2011 amongst adults who smoked actual combustible cigars. They are used mostly by those persons who either want to quit smoking or go for a safer and healthier alternative to smoking. E-Cigar not even looks like an actual traditional cigar but even has a light at the top which makes it seem even more realistic. Also, this light is totally harmless and cannot burn or set anything on fire. However, the battery which powers the E-Cigar and helps to convert liquid nicotine into vapors needs to be recharged when it has run low.
Different types of E-Cigar accessories available in the market are:
- Cartridges- A Cartridge(or Cart), is a device which acts as a storage fire the E-liquid. It is disposable and contains a built-in atomizer. It is winded onto one end of the battery. The other has a mouthpiece which acts as the medium for the passage of the vapors into the person’s mouth.
- Atomizers-An atomizer is a central component consisting of a heating element which is responsible for heating up the nicotine e-liquid and leads for the formation of vapors.One end of an atomizer is coiled into the cartridge while the other end is winded into the battery.
- Cartomizers-As the name implies, a cartomizer is a fusion between a cartridge and an atomizer. It has been made such that the cartridge and the atomizer have been compressed into a single device which is relatively easier to be used and refilled. Traditional E-cigars had the problem of leaking of e-liquid(or liquid nicotine) while carrying or refilling the cartridge.Cartomizers were thus introduced to prevent leaking and could even hold substantially more e-liquid.
- Clearomizers-Clearomizers, as the name suggests, are clear. They’re the transparent form of Cartomizers.To be more specific, the cartomizer is made of transparent plastic, often shaded in a variety of colors. Due to the transparency, you can examine exactly how much e-liquid is left and thereby refill it on time.
- Batteries-Battery used in E-Cigars is a rechargeable battery which is perhaps the largest component of the E-cigar. It is the most important part of the E-cigar. It has a sensor inside which gets activated when a person either tends to inhale or presses a button. It also has an LED light which creates a glow, as created the actual cigarette, when the person inhales.Batteries come in various colors and work the finest when charged to full capacity prior to the first use.
- Chargers-Chargers could be used to recharge the battery after it has run down. They come in variants like Mains charger, USB charger, Car charger etc.7. Carrying Cases-Trendy carrying cases are available in the market which could carry multiple E-cigars and accessories.